Sunday 8 December 2019

LFS XRG SKINS DOWNLOAD

It will make the thread load slower for 56k users. Thought it would be a bit boring without? Thank You, and happy skinning! And of course it's easier to take off the new decals on the car than to put them on! Do u have any skins with gondoms brand names and logos? Here's my latest skin, based around the motor oil company 'Castrol' Let me know what you all think, good or bad comments are appreciated! They never look right lfs xrg skins

Uploader: Goltikazahn
Date Added: 3 November 2004
File Size: 20.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 90728
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hope you like 'em. Is that your skibs design or a replica of something? Cool to see so much MS ppl here. Thought it would be a bit boring without? Here is one of mine Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something.

Needs a front passenger! It will make the thread load slower for 56k users. Hey Glory, nice that you adapted my way of presenting my skins Master Skinnerz. I'll make up some screenshots for the skins that don't have them eventually.

Master Skinnerz

LeMans winning Mazda B livery for the rotary fans. Sorry guys, having a bit of a bad day! Max's interceptor unnamed, as far as I know from the start of the film.

lfs xrg skins

Yes it was, real fun, many great skins and the voting was exciting. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through zkins of text to finally find something.

LFS Forum - xrg skin need help

I know you're out there. Just a Quick little Silvia i made over a couple of minutes, That Newcommers or ill experienced skinners can give a a personal touch.

Here's my latest skin, based around the motor oil company 'Castrol' Let me know what you all think, good or bad comments are appreciated! LOL, that is so cool!

lfs xrg skins

Xgg will make the thread load slower for 56k users. Oops, no need to shout, Al. This is the first skin I ever made, adapted to S2 as I've grown far too attached to it go get rid of it.

I also decided against adding a fake blower and side pipes, because I really don't like decals trying to represent items that are very 3D. Hi here is a Xrr skin I did. It's a private team skin, so if you ever need it on track, It'll be downloaded It's the one on the left.

lfs xrg skins

If you need a mask-layer for it, let me know nice Skin btw. Now my skin for the MS skin Challenge: Received the jpeg today, so being bored at work, made this for a giggle. Thank You, and happy skinning!

LFS Forum - XF Skins (All)

I'll go first then Really nothing special, just a srg skin I like to use online. Do u have any skins with gondoms brand names and logos?

After much thought I decided to add some details to the black interceptor that aren't faithful to the film. My first real skin, going to release it for public use, probably going to tweak it a little if you guys don't like it. Sskins like the Metal Gear Acid: Post skins here for the: I recognized your cool skin, not a name, at the 1st. If you like it and want to view it in hires grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment