Monday 16 December 2019

DOWNLOAD LIYAH RAISE EM HIGH MP3

You, my Lord, are more vast in bounty and greater in patience and clemency than to judge me according to my wrong doing and fault, So I beg You: Low to high Price: I call upon Your beautiful protection of secrets, I call upon Your abundant pardon, I call upon Your neighboring relief, I call upon Your quick rescue, I call upon Your vast mercy and compassion, I call upon Your bountiful gifts, I call upon Your blessed awards, I call upon Your splendid favors, I call upon Your immense bountifulness, I call upon Your enormous endowments, I call upon Your ancient benefaction, I call upon Your benevolence, O' Most Generous. LiYAH and Delisha have worked on numerous projects together over the years. You are the well doer and we are the sinners, So pardon, O' my Lord, the ugly that we have with the beauties that You have, And what ignorance, O' my Lord, can not be accommodated by Your benevolence? liyah raise em high mp3

Uploader: Vigore
Date Added: 2 November 2016
File Size: 27.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2354
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Listen to Liyah in full in the Spotify app. For, indeed there are some who believed only to the extent of their tongues dm that they may save their lives and they gathered what they wished, But we have believed in You with our tongues and with our hearts so that You may pardon us, So grant us what we wish for, And anchor our hope in You, in our hearts, And do not let our hearts go astray after You have guided us, And grant us Your rxise, Indeed You are the Utmost Granter.

Shop for Liyah Tlchargerement MP3 gratuit.

liyah raise em high mp3

You graced me with, and confer on me from Your bounties, vast awards that are lawful and good. From being viciously attacked by a neighborhood dog, tearing apart her face and leaving her in the intensive care unit, to tearing down the stage with LL Cool J at American Airlines Arena, LiYAH remains positive and vibrant. You are the well doer and we are the sinners, So pardon, O' my Lord, the ugly that we have with raaise beauties that You have, And what ignorance, O' my Lord, can not be accommodated by Your benevolence?

Все об Philharmonia Orchestra

See all Release Title. O' Ancient in bountifulness! And who am I, my Master, and what is my danger? Forgive the believers, be they men or women, living or dead, and let us follow on their path with good deeds.

Your slave is at Your doorstep. LiYAH recently reached out to an old industry connection who had just moved from Miami back to his home town of Detroit to start a branding company.

I find the roads of wishes to You wide open, And the rivers of hope to You vast and running, And counting on Your bountifulness in times of need for those who wished You liiyah accessible, And the gates of prayer to those who are disparate, wide ajar, And I know that You are for those who ask You in the position of answer, And for those who are distressed, You are in a posture of rescue.

If You cause me to enter the hell fire, it will be to the pleasure of Your enemy, But if You cause me to enter paradise, it will be to the pleasure of Your Prophet, And verily, Oh Allah, I know that the pleasure of Your M3p is more favorable to You than the pleasure of Your enemy. For Your generosity, O' Lord, is higher than raide the delinquents, and I am seeking refuge with Your bountifulness, and I am escaping from You to You, and anticipating Your promise to pardon those who possessed good convictions about You.

You initiate Your giving through Your graciousness and You pardon sin with Your generosity, and we do not know what we should praise more, is it the beauties that You distribute or the sins whose secretiveness You protect, or the greatness of what You have granted and fulfilled or the many misfortunes You have averted and ills You have cured. All Praise is for Allah whom I call upon with my needs whenever I wish, and I entrust Him with my secrets without an intercessor, and He grants me my wishes.

Peace of Thee be upon Prophet Muhammad and his honored family. Who am I, my Lord, and what is my danger! And I have sought You for my wish, and directed my need to You, and I depend on You for my rescue, and I assign my pleading to You by praying to You, doing this while knowing that I am not worthy of Your listening to me nor do I have a right on You to pardon me, but I do so because I trust in Your generosity, and I submit to Your true promise to answer our prayers and I take refuge through believing in Your unity, and through my certainty of knowledge about You, that indeed I have no other god or lord but You, only You; there is no partner for You.

She is excited to say that she finally found the Production Team to really fit her sound. A to Z Sort Bestseller: All Praise is for Allah whom I do not plead to anyone but Him, for if Np3 pleaded to others, they would not grant me. Paving the way for a new age of independent artists, LiYAH and her team are poised to hit the road to promote her new single and continue to spread positivity and love to her ever growing fan base. Bestow Your peace on Muhammad and his family, and conclude my life in virtue, and resolve what worries me from the affairs of this life and in the hereafter, and do not allow anyone who won't treat me justly to come in contact with me, and raose me with Your liyaj protection and do not deprive me of the best of the amenities.

Fulfill my desire and secure my fright because I can not avert the result of my numerous sins except with Your pardon.

liyah raise em high mp3

O' Forgiver of sin! Mykonos Summer Guide unmixed tracks. Br military books download. Download surat al waqiah dan artinya.

liyah raise em high mp3

With Your light we were guided and with Your bounties we became richer, and with Your favors we are encountered mornings and evenings, Our sins are before You and we ask You, O' Master, for forgiveness and we hereby repent, You befriend us with Your gifts but we reward You by sins, Your bounty to us is ever descending, but our mischief to You is ever ascending. I seek refuge with You from laziness, failure, misery, cowardliness, stinginess, unawareness, cruelty, humility, poverty, indigence and every calamity; and the exorbitant of sins whether they are apparent or concealed, And I seek refuge in Wm from a self that is never content, and a stomach that is never satisfied, and a heart that is never pious, and a prayer that is not accepted, and a deed that is not beneficial if committed.

Mp3freex Free Music Hosting. We are always looking for ways of improving Juno Download - if you have any ideas about how we can make it better, please let us rasie.

Liyah raise em high mp3 download

O' the one who is full of majesty, bounty and honor! And O' the One whom I hope! And how can we hail our good deeds when we observe Your generosity?

No comments:

Post a Comment